Managing a project
When it comes to project management, it is all about planning, steering, organising and controlling projects.
Our project management at h,c includes interdisciplinary planning and steering, as well as organisational and control instruments that we are continuously developing and adapting to meet our clients' specific requirements. At the same time, our project control aims to achieve a balanced relationship between the closely connected target dimensions of quality, time and costs.
(Interim) project managers within our h,c network are also carefully hand-picked together with the client in view of the unique requirements in terms of their suitability, both professionally and personally, in order to ensure that the project is a success.
An overview of our services:
- Responsible assumption of major projects
- Implementation of project structures
- Taking over project controlling
- Identification and control of disruptive factors and risks
- Implementation of interfaces to the company’s operational units and cost centres
- Implementation of a reporting system for the project