Turnaround management: the (interim) manager as Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO)
Corporate crises are part of everyday life. They can occur at any time, can be unpredictable and threaten the continued existence of a company or a significant business unit by impairing its ability to function as well as its stability. However, crises also offer the opportunity for future-oriented change that will make your company competitive in a sustainable manner. The Chief Restructuring Officer is responsible for the entire turnaround management process.
In particular, this means:
- Assumption of operational responsibility in restructuring situations
- Implementation of stability measures
- Reduction of costs
- Operational realignment of the company
- Operational implementation of restructuring measures
- Management of an organisation in transformation during the crisis
We provide you with an (interim) manager who helps you to achieve the set objective by analysing, structuring, planning and integrating appropriate systems and processes. In doing so, you benefit from our network of tried and tested experts with many years of professional experience in relevant industries. The interim managers are specialised in carrying out and successfully completing assignments in their company in a task-specific and results-oriented manner.